- Sat-Thu 08:00 - 21:00
Phone: 04 379 8747
050 373 4132
Ask the Experts
Jaw Tumor Surgery in Dubai
To gather more information about your jaw tumor or cyst, we may recommend tests prior to treatment. These tests may include:
- Imaging studies, such as X-ray, CT or MRI
- A biopsy to remove a sample of tumor or cyst cells for laboratory analysis
Comocare use this information to put together a treatment plan that's best for you and the most effective option for treating your tumor or cyst.
Jaw Tumor Treatment
Treatment options for jaw tumors and cysts vary, depending on the type of lesion you have, the lesion's stage of growth and your symptoms. Your treatment team also considers your treatment goals and your personal preferences when making a treatment recommendation.
Treatment of jaw tumors and cysts generally involves surgical care. In some cases, treatment may be medical therapy or a combination of surgery and medical therapy.
During surgery, your surgeon removes your jaw tumor or cyst, which may include removing nearby teeth, tissue and jawbone, and sends it to the lab for examination. A pathologist examines the removed tissue and reports a diagnosis during the procedure so that the surgeon can act on this information immediately.
Other treatments may include:
- Reconstruction of the jawbone or other structures
- Medical therapy for certain types of jaw tumors and cysts
- Supportive care to help maintain your quality of life, including assisting with nutrition, speech and swallowing, and replacements for missing teeth
How Can I Get Started?
Dr. Lavanya/ Dr Samir and his staff at Cosmocare would be happy to discuss the details about jaw tumor surgery or treatment with you. To schedule an appointment in Dubai, UAE, please call our office at 04-3798747 or request an appointment online.